Saturday, December 27, 2008

Living in the land of love


o

` ` ` ` I am happy, cause i am lucky.i dont want to say so many stories to prove how lucky i am, but the story which is going on for me is living in india. I have seen so many students, indian or foreigner, who are not satisfied of their chance to live in India, but i believe that they have not been looking around themselves carefully.

` ` ` ` I LOVE INDIA. Without any exaggeration, i will keep on repating this sentence for ever. i love india bcuz its the land of love, and the love is a pure one. Different people with various cultures, religions, beliefs and even races live together here very happy. i love India cause its full of peace. very calm happy people live here which you cant find like them anyother where in the world. I love to live in peace, where people respect eachother just because of the humanity not because of the skin colour or the money or job position which someone has.

` ` ` ` So, these are moy stories of living in the land of love. The happinesses or sad moments. The events which may not take place again or the daily tales which may happen for everyone as for me. And i am sharing all these here.

` ` ` ` Occasion 12 is my journal, to start my life online to improve the offline life. waiting to read comments of those who care.

2 comments:

  1. i can't agree with you more on the facts you wrote, you just overwhelmed me with how much details you mentioned, perhaps i haven't noticed many of them before, living in india is a blessing! everyday and every single moment is a blessing! this great nation and culture is a great resource for anybody who might ever wanted to learn something in school of life, i'm lucky and happy just like you my friend because destiny drove me here to study among all over the world, this experience in india won't be forgotten throughout my journey in life... talal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is great news! i am glad to read that you're enjoying or rather loving every moment living here..trust me it justs get better coz there is just sooo much warmth and friendliness around! welcome to india! :)

    ReplyDelete