Thursday, May 28, 2009

life cycle

a
a
lets ditch each other
as i do everyday
waking up in the morning
and you are not there
i have to go
and ditch the whole life
to seek the world of financial disasters
and night
you are all there
naked and ugly
tied to my thoughts
in the slow rhythm of 2/4
and i dont know
that i have to ditch you again tomorrow
that's the life
someone whispers in my ears
and story goes on
a
_________________
a
1- to the one whose words are always in my mind as said in my birthday,couraging me to write in english
2- life is a cycle of never ending happinesses and sad moments
3- i dont believe in whatever which are taught, i believe in those which are learned
4- mind won't work if you sit idle to think, it works when you keep your body busy in everyday stuffs

2 comments:

  1. The door is locked now ,but is open if you''''re true if you can understand me , then I can understand you

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i a key ? cause if the key is the true, lock would be opened.
    thanks for calling me a key.

    ReplyDelete