Monday, May 25, 2009

What's next ?

i
i
I had totally forgotten What happened in the past, what i had come here for, and all the aims i had in my mind. there was a time which i thought only of a good education and experiencing some freedom (not liberty). so it was a time that i totally forgot all those and was looking into big biger things in a greedy way which was getting totaly unfair. So once i thought of myself that let's look at everything from a new point of view and tried to convince myself, but the story of my greediness never stopped like that.
i
But here's the end of the story. someone told me that success is all a mental aspect, which is totally differently defined for everybody. and when i thought i told myself : Bingo , that's what i need to hear !!!
What i have today is a good education(its again a mentally defined view). then i have a great experience with myself. a good practically achieved knowledge and finally some ones who are waiting for me with love and passion.
So what's next ? i can go home, find my way to work..home..parties(Dry parties) and be cool for some time. greediless life is what i like, what i need, what we should go for. but i promiss not to talk of politics in taxis. ride on public buses more. buy a car for the sake of parking area and always talk of leaving the crappy place in an unknown morning when everybody is sleeping.
i
Yes, that's what i have found great for a couple of days at least. listening to music all the day and enjoying some herbal drinks to recover my pancrease for the rest of my life. practicing another language of 3th. and think how lucky i have been to till the day.
i
_________________
1- i dont think of master or phd or anything as of today
2- human kind is a strange creature, we always keep on changing as i did today
3- i am not talking of my visions. my vision is what i goto bed with and wake up for the sake of each and everyday.
4-when i saw forest gump for the very first time 2 years ago, i loved a sentence : i'm home mama.
5- i don't like to live my life like forest gump, anyway
6- i hope, i wish, and i pray to have this feeling till long long time after.

1 comment:

  1. i prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among them without dreams and desires

    ReplyDelete