Saturday, May 23, 2009

You can stand under my umbrella

Y


Y
You can stand under my umbrella,
no matter it's raining or not, the only important thing is you.... and you.... and you.... and me after all. you have never noticed but my eyes are always cloudy, like these monsoons. father used to say that rain is good for the springs, to grow and to live. and io am wondering if these clouds will help any spring ? and i am wondering how the love will grow ?! like a fruitful tree which the children would play under its shadow ? or like a useless grass growing by my heart to stop its beatful beats ?

no matter if this rain never stops, if and only if you keep my hands as tight as possible. when you say yes every morning to my eyes, no matter if the clouds cover all the blue sky. because we'll shine together... told you I'll be here forever.....

It's not a story, it's a confession. when you feel there are something to cry out, you should never stay calm. you should never owe your heart the cries which u never did. and thats the life, someone always repeats in my ears. and i am bored of these lonely umbrellas. go out, no matter where. look at the cloudless sky. rain is close to us. i like monsoon, cause you can stand under my umbrella....
__________________________

1- to all those loneliness memories which i wanted to share one day
2- i wish i could talk as well as i could write and write as beautiful as i read
3- monsoon is coming and i love it, for the rain, lightnings, and umbrellas which we can share together

No comments:

Post a Comment